Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Lesson --- Learning and Implementation.


Not only Our Teachers , but also several other Factors teach us some valuable information or characters in our day today life. Even situations act as a Teachers for us. One among them is my college life.

College Life....

Whenever college Mid Term or Semester Exam results comes , we will get tensed since punishments are ready for the Failed subjects. Punishments will vary based upon the Performance. Since our MD has the Central Power, he will offer us whatever punishments comes in his mind at that spot. Some look Funny and the rest look awesome. I think I too tasted one among them... So some what managed to complete the course... Felt little bit relaxed.....

Lecturer Life.....

That relaxed mind set vanished from me within three months, since it was the Month I joined the College as Lecturer. That college (Name: Censored) doesn't show any importance on the Students performance , which disturbed their studies too. First Mid term test was just Finished. Before the Exam starts, I informed them about On-The-Spot Correction. In spite of my remembrance , few Students Failed to clear the Subject.

There rose a question , " What else we can do to them other than imposition and Scolding". Immediately there came our College life Hero "Our MD" in my Mind. I Remembered one of this Valuable Lessons " Funny Punishments"...

I asked the Failed Students to go up on Stage and asked others to clap their hands towards the Failures. All remain silent. Again I shouted " if You People don't Clap your Hands means I will add your Names too to that List" nu ... That's all , All Started Clapping... First I Felt happy that I have achieved something nu... But felt Sad for my activities and Called each and every student for Counseling . I trained them for better Performance in the Upcoming Exams.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ada loosu idu oru polapa????

Vithya said...

un iyalamai puriyudu
but wat to do??!!

don't torture student X(

Mathi said...

hey dont become another md pls :(
counseling is better..

Vithya said...

hahaha md ah?

vaenil..comedy pannadhe
avan lecturer ne othuka matengranga!

avan md size varadhukule ulagam azhijudun :))

Pradeeep Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pradeeep Kumar said...

Thats very cool... :)